Booking an Appointment
Mr Pritchard, Mr O’Donnell and Mr Singh are private specialists, therefore you will require a current referral letter from the doctor treating your orthopaedic injury/condition.
9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday
You will be required to provide information about your orthopaedic injury/condition. Please remember to bring the following with you:
- A current referral letter from your treating doctor
- Current investigations (x-rays/ultrasound/MRI/CT scans etc)
- Medicare card or Veterans Affairs card
- Private Health Fund details
- A list of your current medications and known allergies (if not included on your referral letter)
We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to complete the Patient Registration Form.
Please remember to ask questions during your appointment to ensure you understand the treatment and/or surgery required. If you are uncertain or have further questions after your initial consultation, it would be advisable to make another appointment.
If you are unable attend an appointment, please contact our rooms at least 48 hours prior to reschedule. Your appointment will then be offered to another patient.
Our practices are heavily booked but we appreciate patients have urgent injuries which require prompt attention. Your referring doctor should contact us directly with the details of the complaint.